*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Event Operations Seasonal Assistant is primarily responsible for providing a standard of excellent service to internal and external guests and staff by assisting with the administrative support and day-to-day operations of the Event Operations Department – Event Operations, Parking Operations, Guest Services, and Gameday Employee Relations. In addition, the Event Operations Seasonal Assistant is responsible for assisting with the logistics and execution of Chiefs gameday events, while ensuring fans have a positive and safe experience.
- Ensure all fans attending events at Arrowhead Stadium have the best possible experience under the Chiefs’ Mission Statement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of corporate and gameday events including event set-up and breakdown.
- Attend meetings with clients as appropriate to prepare for events.
- Participate in execution of Arrowhead Tailgate Suites/Ford Tailgate District for all Chiefs home games as outlined in the Production Notes and Event Orders.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Chiefs management.
- Consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
- Available to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and requested overtime. Specifically, you must be available for ALL home games including occasional Thursday and Monday night games as well as the day before gameday.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Maintain a neat, professional image and demeanor as outlined by the Organization.
- Possesses positive attitude and strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Moderate to difficult; Able to travel to and gain access to various areas of the Stadium for prolonged periods of time during games and set-up days; able to lift and transport up to 50 pounds.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.
- Yes/No: I am available to work full-time beginning June 7, 2021
- Are you applying for other positions? If so, please list which ones.
- Have you worked for a professional sports club before?
Please submit both resume and cover letter together with your application and no phone calls/emails!