The Kansas City Chiefs are looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2019 season.
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Answer questions fans may have about the program.
Turn in all cash and tickets several times throughout and at the end of the game day.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education, 18 or over.
- Prior experience handling cash.
- Ability to interact positively with a large fan base.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Above average verbal communication skills.
- Strong sales skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays, if necessary.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to walk up and down numerous steps and long distances in parking lot and stadium complex.
- Must be a self-starter that challenges oneself to increase his/her individual raffle ticket sales.
This position requires an outgoing personality and a passion for raising money for local charities.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!