*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Business Analytics Seasonal Assistant will be responsible for supporting the business analytics function in the Corporate Partnerships department.
- Provide weekly reports to the Corporate Partnerships department, focusing on key performance indicators, focused around data and insights.
- Built reporting and measurement documents to show ROI of sponsored social, digital, and activation campaigns.
- Work with internal revenue and marketing departments to collect and distribute data in an organized output.
- Provide integration support in departmental CRM systems.
- Use research and measurement tools to support the corporate partnership department with analyses and insights utilized to support new business pitches and current partner reporting and up-sells.
- Assist in the development of strategic, well-educated ideations and conceptual plans to present to potential partners, including key performance indicators and measurement strategies.
- Research leading industry practices to provide analyses and insights.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Interview expenses such as travel (if applicable), etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the individual.
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Seasonal Assistants are paid at minimum wage.
- 40 hours per week and events/game days. Starting June 7th and working through the end of the 2021 season.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and have internet research skills.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.