*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Cheer Seasonal Assistant supports all elements within the Chiefs Spirit Squads – gaining valuable hands-on experience working alongside the Chiefs Cheerleader Director. From event planning, to merchandise sales and inventory, recruitment events, registration, and supporting youth programs, this position provides a range of exposure among areas. Their work leading up to, as well as their execution during each game and event, is integral to providing the highest-level entertainment for the best fans in the NFL.
- Responsible for creating and organizing Ambassador Cheerleader’s gameday schedule, coordinating with stadium event managers, security and others as appropriate.
- Assist with booking and scheduling spirit squads pre-game appearances.
- Responsible for developing and organizing the Junior Chiefs Cheerleader Program including all current and future communication.
- Responsible for tracking and updating all inventory and credits for Spirit Squads and their programs.
- Manage all internal and external planning and communication for Spirit Day.
- Assist in creating and managing Cheerleader & Rumble appearance schedule. This will include tracking request information, invoicing, and waiver tracking.
- Manage Cheerleader merchandise through invoicing, inventory tracking, and forecasting
- Conduct research and quote sheets for new products or services needed.
- Assist in helping create ideas and campaigns for Cheer and Mascot social media accounts – including Instagram and twitter.
- Manage Spirit Squads ordering, shipments, and deliveries
- Assist with additional internal projects/events as needed, Kickoff Luncheon, Style Lounge, etc.
- Help maintain department props and equipment as it relates to game days and other events.
- Assist with day-to-day needs of Chiefs Spirit Squads and Chiefs Cheerleader Director.
- Qualified candidates must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work all Chiefs home games in addition to select evenings and weekends.
- Light office duties and activities.
- Will periodically be required to lift and carry equipment up to 50 lbs.
QUICK FACTS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Interview expenses such as travel (if applicable), etc. are the responsibility of the candidate.
- Any relocation fees are the responsibility of the individual.
- All candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S.A.
- Seasonal Assistants are paid at minimum wage.
- A minimum of 40 hours each week. This position can exceed 40 hours due to weekend games, and projects requiring work on nights and weekends, in addition to the general office schedule of 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
- Seasonal will work remotely until start of 2021 NFL season (TBD -- subject to change).
- All applicants must be able to successfully complete NFL COVID Vaccination certification.
- Are you available to work full-time, and occasional nights and weekends, beginning on June 7, 2021 (subject to change) and working until the end of the 2021 NFL season?
- Have you worked in game production before?
- Have you ever worked for a professional sports club?
- Are you applying for other positions? If so, please list which ones.
Please submit both resume, job questions and cover letter together with your application and no phone calls/emails!