Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Social Media Lead - Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club Inc. (Regina · SK)
- Engaging in dialog and conversation with our social followers in an informative and enthusiastic manner (including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube).
- Leading the management of new and existing social media, traffic, and data reporting tools, converting raw data into easy to digest reports to measure program effectiveness and guide future marketing strategies.
- Aiding in the development of social strategy, while also monitoring and adapting to trends in social media, channels and design.
- Facilitating the development of monthly content calendar to drive the social content needed from the business operations as well as football narrative and updates.
- Thinking outside the box, learn the business lines of the organization by creating assets that can provide additional revenue streams for the club through our digital channels.
- Providing ongoing management of Riderville.com and the Rider App as needed.
- Providing live coverage of games, football, and off-the-field events
- Demonstrated experience in a role focused on social media monitoring, trend analysis and report for a minimum of 3-5 years along with the completion of secondary education. Having previous experience working in sports would be considered an asset.
- Detailed experience posting content using tools such as TweetDeck, Sprout Social, or relatable products.
- Detail oriented with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Willing to push the limits on design trends to continually evolve the brand.
- Masterful communication and wit. It is in your nature to engage in dialog that is both entertaining and informative. This also includes strong writing skills and having an eye for details.
- Engagement in up to date with trends and culture. If there’s a meme that’s blowing up on Facebook or an inside joke taking off on Twitter, you need to be the first to know.
- Experience with graphic and video editing software, and creativity are definite assets, as well as the use of CMS platforms (Such as Wordpress).
- Ability to produce high-quality work while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyze social media data and organize into actionable information.
- An in-depth understanding of the CFL game, our team, and Rider Nation or the drive to learn.
- Passion and drive reflective in all work.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of one of Canada’s largest brands and an organization that is a cornerstone of our province and Rider Nation.
- Opportunity to support of both the Club and the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation which provide countless community initiatives and program that support the children and residents of Saskatchewan.
- The passion of being part of something much bigger than all of us. The Saskatchewan Roughriders have a dedicated and passionate fan base, and at the Riders, we strive to work hard to support and grow the team and organization.
- Gain of demonstrated immersive experience in a fast-paced organization and team.
- Comprehensive benefits, pension, and Rider specific perks package
- Unbeatable work location. You will be set up directly out of Mosaic Stadium and be fully immersed in the Rider experience.
- Flexibility of time and work location dependent on workload and project timing. Social Media is a 24/7 world so there will be responsibilities outside of core business hours, including (but not limited to) all Rider games and events.
What are your annual base salary expectations for this role?
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada?