Would you like a job with the CFL?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Retail Assistant Manager, Northgate Mall
- Support The Rider Store operations in the absence of the store manager.
- Provides regular and timely training, coaching and feedback to all store associates.
- Lead and execute merchandising the store within the established guidelines.
- Ensure that stock replenishment is regular and timely from the backroom to support sales goals and fan experience.
- Support online sales (theriderstore.ca) through customer fulfillment from alternate store stock and ships goods to customer.
- Understand, support, and be involved with the operations of theriderstore.ca, leverage potential sales, provide feedback on promotions and ensure timeliness of order fulfillment is being observed.
- Works with store manager to understand schedule planning to support daily operations and works to understand when to make adjustments based sales performance
- Communicates with all levels of Club employees in a positive and professional manner in both written and verbal format.
- Contributes ideas for the annual business planning cycle to management for potential inclusion on the planning document.
- Responds to and is empowered to resolve customer concerns to ensure the customer experience is supported. Seeks additional information and support when necessary.
- Ensures that all daily deposits and internal reporting standards are met and communicates any discrepancies to the store manager.
- Supports and upholds all Saskatchewan Roughrider policies and guidelines.
- Ensure staff and management are adhering to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) standards and guidelines that are set out by the government, and reporting all employee and customer incidents.
- Supports and participates in planned Rider events to maximize sales opportunities.
- Supports and communicates with other Rider work units to obtain future event information.
- Communicates and makes information available to store associates regarding Rider club initiatives to support the fan/customer experience.
- Seek customer feedback about Rider products, services and events and provide the information to the store manager in an organized, summarized manner.
- Assists in the support of Rider programs and events as assigned.
- Performs other duties as delegated or assigned.
- 1-2 years related management experience in a retail service environment with proven coaching and training skills coupled with financial analysis, merchandising and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability in the Excel and Word software packages.
- Ability to work independently and seek positive solutions to problems that may arise
- Demonstrated motivational abilities in staff motivation, team building and effective training techniques.
- Demonstrated aptitude for change and innovation in a fast paced environment with frequent changes in priorities.
- Demonstrated professionalism when responding to staff and customer concerns
- Experience with creating daily deposits and cash handling procedures.
- Independent thinking style that demonstrates a willingness to contribute ideas and suggestions as well as raise issues with management.
- Team oriented style with a “can do” service focus to achieve organizational results.
- Availability to work irregular hours and work schedules.
- Available to work all game days.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? This position does not qualify for a work visa.
What are your salary expectations?
This role requires working weekday, weekends, and must be available to work all game days. What is your availability?