Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Project Administration Coordinator- Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation (Part Time- 20 hours/week) - Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club Inc. (Regina · SK)
- Deliver front line support through responding to inbound inquiries over the phone, through email and the general website.
- Provide financial support with account reconciliation, budget tracking, expense statements, and cheque requests.
- Support program initiatives such as budgets and grant proposals as well as project outlines for programming and initiatives.
- Support logistic planning and committee support for a variety of events.Manage donor data entry, contact management, reports and links to establish a consistent donor management system through Fresh Sales and other data bases.
- Provide administrative support with file management, calendar management, general correspondence, and meeting facilitation.
- Provide support to the Board in the areas of meeting preparation, document review and material library management.
- Act as a liaison with finance regarding Foundation day-to-day financial processing.
- Work directly with various committee volunteers and donors.
- Provide back up and support to the Annual Giving and Marketing Associate.
- Occasional travel to support community events within the province.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative role for a minimum of 1-3 years paired with a completion of secondary education, specializing in Business Administration.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with project management, including the ability to multi-task.
- Superior customer service skills with the proactive thinking to anticipate the needs of others.
- Solution focused mindset with a passion to seek out information and face challenges with a methodical approach.
- Passion and drive reflective in all work.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours when needed, such as game days or outside of core hours during peak periods.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of one of Canada’s largest brands and an organization that is a cornerstone of our province and Rider Nation.
- Opportunity to support both the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation and the Club which provide countless community initiatives and programs that support the children and residents of Saskatchewan.
- The passion of being part of something much bigger than all of us. The Saskatchewan Roughriders have a dedicated and passionate fan base, and at the Riders, we strive to work hard to support and grow the team and organization.
- Gain demonstrated, immersive experience in a fast-paced organization and team.
- Unbeatable work location. Pending provincial health guidelines, you will be set up directly out of Mosaic Stadium and be fully immersed in the Rider experience.
- Flexibility of time, work location dependent on workload and project timing
What are your hourly wage expectations? Please provide a numeric value.
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada? This position does not quality for a work VISA - you must be a Canadian Citizen, Resident or have an already established work permit