Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Part Time Retail Associate, Northgate with Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club Inc. in Regina, SK
- be a Brand Ambassador for the Club by representing the organization positively
- utilize the Rider Way to provide top notch customer service to Rider Store customers
- assist customers with locating suitable products, sizes, styles and colours
- handle a variety of payment processes accurately
- daily housekeeping of the store location as assigned
- monitor customer satisfaction through interaction during sales presentations
- respond to customer problems with a focus on problem resolution within pre-approved authority limits
- assist with prevention of theft/loss and maintaining a low year-end shrink result
- accurately receive shipments of stock
- assist with maintaining store visual presentation, merchandising and displays
- seek customer feedback about Rider products, services and events perform other duties as delegated or assigned
- Proven experience in a customer service and/or public environment
- demonstrate communication and organizational skills to multi task in a fast paced environment are definite assets.
- high quality customer service skills in dealing with co-workers and the public
- experience with handling payments with accuracy and attention to detail
- demonstrated professionalism and maturity in responding to staff and customer concerns, complaints and assertive behaviour
- team oriented style with a “can do” service focus to achieve organizational results
- available to work irregular hours and work schedules especially game days
How did you hear about this job?
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? This position does not qualify for a work visa.
What are your wage expectations?
What is your work availability? Please specify days, nights, and/or what days.