Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Part Time Retail Associate, Midtown Plaza - Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club Inc. (Saskatoon · SK)
The Saskatchewan Roughriders invite you to join the Team! Have you ever wanted to be a part of the Rider Fam? Have you ever wanted to try out a new and exciting position to gain valuable skills and experience?
We are looking for the next enthusiastic and energetic team players for Midtown Plaza! We are currently seeking part time hourly team members with a variety of availability including days, evenings, and weekends and willing to work unconventional hours.
- Be a Brand Ambassador for the Club by representing the organization positively
- Utilize the Rider Way to provide top notch customer service to Rider Store customers
- Assist customers with locating suitable products, sizes, styles and colors
- Handle a variety of payment processes accurately
- Daily housekeeping of the store location as assigned
- Monitor customer satisfaction through interaction during sales presentations
- Respond to customer problems with a focus on problem resolution within pre-approved authority limits
- Assist with prevention of theft/loss and maintaining a low year-end shrink result
- Accurately receive shipments of stock
- Assist with maintaining store visual presentation, merchandising and displays
- Seek customer feedback about Rider products, services and events
- Perform other duties as delegated or assigned
- Proven experience in a customer service and/or public environment
- Demonstrate communication and organizational skills to multi task in a fast-paced environment are definite assets.
- High quality customer service skills in dealing with co-workers and the public
- Experience with handling payments with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professionalism and maturity in responding to staff and customer concerns, complaints and assertive behavior
- Team oriented style with a “can do” service focus to achieve organizational results
- Available to work irregular hours and work schedules especially game days
We thank all applicants, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
What are your wage expectations?
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? This position does not qualify for a work visa.
What is your availability?