Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Part-Time and Game Day Retail Associates, Mosaic Stadium - Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club Inc. (Regina)
- Assist customers with locating suitable products, sizes, styles and colours
- Handle a variety of payment processes accurately
- Daily housekeeping of the store location as assigned
- Monitor customer satisfaction through interaction during sales presentations
- Respond to customer problems with a focus on problem resolution within pre-approved authority limits
- Seek customer feedback about Rider products, services and events
- Perform other duties as delegated or assigned
- A minimum of one year retail experience in direct sales
- Demonstrate communication and organizational skills to multi task in a fast paced environment are definite assets
- High quality customer service skills in dealing with co-workers and the public
- Experience with handling payments with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated professionalism and maturity in responding to staff and customer issues, complaints and assertive behaviour
- Team oriented style with a “can do” service focus to achieve organizational results
- Available work irregular hours and work schedules as well as work Game Days
Are you legally entitled to work in Canada? (This position does not qualify for a work Visa.)
Are you committed to work all game days? (please note, CFL schedule has not yet been released)
What is your general availability?