Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Manager, Premium Service & Sales (Maternity Leave) - Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club Inc (Regina)
- Leading and implementing a sales and service strategy including customized programs, benefits, and special services for premium accounts.
- Engaging creatively to enhance partner relationships utilizing industry knowledge and brand awareness to provide corporate change solutions, create opportunities, and meet company objectives.
- Collaborating with various departments such as food and beverage, parking, facility operations, ticket operations, game day operations, marketing and corporate partnerships to ensure world class entertainment experiences for our Premium accounts and their guests.
- Resolving and responding to various client requests and concerns utilizing the highest standard of customer service and creativity.
- Leading the prospecting, research, and follow up of premium leads through analysis and discovery meetings and events.
- Developing influential relationships with decision makers at companies, local and provincial businesses, associations, and other organizations to create unique hosting and hospitality programs for them.
- Maintaining and growing a robust sales pipeline of prospects throughout the year.
- Retaining and growing existing relationships by proactively phoning, visiting in seats, emails, appointments, hand-written cards, and other customer touchpoints.
- Managing sales and prospect reporting.
- Properly managing and documenting all contacts via Ticketmaster, including prospects and current premium customers and includes resolving customer complaints, inquiries and requests.
- Processing ticket orders and work with ticket operations staff to ensure proper procedures are met.
- Supporting Grey Cup Festival initiatives as required.
- Working Club & Grey Cup events when required or as assigned.
- Demonstrated experience in a senior sales or sales management role for a minimum of 3-5 years along with the completion of secondary education, specializing in Business Administration. Having previous experience working in sports and/or with Ticketmaster would be considered an asset.
- Being detail oriented with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Having a demonstrated track record in business development and sales, generating premium hospitality from a strategic, persuasive selling story.
- Possessing outstanding verbal and creative written communications skills, with an eye for detail.
- Having strong interpersonal skills with the ability to foster and maintain relationships through all customer touch points.
- Ability to manage budgets and drive profitability
- Talent to multi-task & work under pressure with limited resources as well as prioritize tasks & to manage workload using own initiative.
- Ability to work game days and other special events to entertain new and existing partners and prospects, as required.
- Be driven by passion and success of the whole organization.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of one of Canada’s largest brands and an organization that is a cornerstone of our province and Rider Nation.
- Opportunity to support of both the Club and the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation which provide countless community initiatives and program that support the children and residents of Saskatchewan.
- The passion of being part of something much bigger than all of us. The Saskatchewan Roughriders have a dedicated and passionate fan base, and at the Riders, we strive to work hard to support and grow the team and organization.
- Gain of demonstrated immersive experience in a fast-paced organization and team.
- Comprehensive benefits, pension, and Rider specific perks package
- Unbeatable work location. You will be set up directly out of Mosaic Stadium and be fully immersed in the Rider experience.
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada?
What are your annual salary expectations for this role? Please complete with a numerical value.