Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Human Resources Assistant (9 Month Term) - Saskatchewan Roughrider Football Club Inc (Regina · SK)
- Term ( approximately) : July 5, 2021 – March 31, 2022
- Support the Club through the full life cycles of employees, providing guidance, coaching and support on employee matters and initiatives
- Handles Human Resources administration, tracking, and document preparation
- Answer questions, concerns and inquiries regarding Club policies, procedures and practices
- Liaises with other Rider work units to receive information and provide timely communication so they can provide information on human resources initiatives to their staff
- Assists in the support of Rider programs and events as assigned, including working all Club home games
- Performs other duties as delegated or assigned
- Provides recruitment support including job advertising, screening, and interview coordination
- Provides continual improvement to the Club’s onboarding practices including supporting management of both salaried and hourly staff
- Provides administration support for Club benefit and pension plan.
- Ensures up to date communication and training to staff regarding all Club benefits
- Completion of a degree or diploma in Human Resources and a minimum of two years related experience
- Familiarity and passion regarding contemporary human resources management tools and approaches that can be adapted for the Club’s needs
- Knowledge of human resources related legislation and labour standards laws and regulations is required
- Proven organizational skills in managing multiple priorities, attention to details in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities
- Demonstrated professionalism and maturity in responding to staff and the public who raise issues, complaints and demonstrate assertive behaviour
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills, in interacting with co-workers, customers and suppliers
- Independent thinking style that demonstrates a willingness to raise issues with management to ensure appropriate resolution of customer concerns
- Team oriented style with a “can do” service focus to achieve organizational results
- Availability to work irregular hours and a high demand work schedule
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada?
What are you annual salary expectations for this role?