Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Graphic Designer - Saskatchewan Roughriders Football Club Inc. (Regina · SK)
Reporting to the Manager, Marketing, this individual will be responsible for providing graphic design and digital media support. The successful candidate will need to have a mindset of innovation and creativity, and able to work collaboratively in a team atmosphere.
- Utilizing graphic design skills using industry standard practices/principles while following the Rider design style guide
- Working cross-functionally to provide graphic design support for our internal teams to develop concepts of outstanding quality
- Designing posters, flyers, and other marketing collateral to help promote and sell upcoming events and ticketing packages
- Supporting digital channels and manage our Riderville.com website and other channels as needed
- Ensuring digital channels are optimized and efficient
- Creating social media graphics and templates
- Developing concepts and photography direction
- Managing files such as logos, imagery and graphics
- As always, those additional miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience in a digital marketing role for a minimum of 3-5 years along with the completion of secondary education, specializing in Graphic Design. Having previous experience working in sports would be considered an asset.
- Detail oriented focus with great time management skills to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Willingness to push the limits on design trends to continually evolve the brand.
- Experience and strong knowledge of static & motion graphics software in the Adobe Creative Cloud with a strong focus on Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, After Effects, and InDesign would be ideal/
- Experience working with WordPress or other CMS Platforms is an asset, but not required
- Ability to produce high-quality work while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Passion and drive reflective in all work.
- A bonus would be additional experience with motion or 3D design
- Availability to work irregular hours, outside of core business hours as well as all home games.
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of one of Canada’s largest brands and an organization that is a cornerstone of our province and Rider Nation.
- Opportunity to support of both the Club and the Saskatchewan Roughrider Foundation which provide countless community initiatives and program that support the children and residents of Saskatchewan.
- The passion of being part of something much bigger than all of us. The Saskatchewan Roughriders have a dedicated and passionate fan base, and at the Riders, we strive to work hard to support and grow the team and organization.
- Gain of demonstrated immersive experience in a fast-paced organization and team.
- Comprehensive benefits, pension, and Rider specific perks package
- Unbeatable work location. You will be set up directly out of Mosaic Stadium and be fully immersed in the Rider experience.
- Flexibility of time and work location dependent on workload and project timing
What are your annual base salary expectations? Please provide a numerical value or range.
Are you currently legally entitled to work in Canada?
Please provide a link or address to your portfolio