Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Operations Team Member with Hamilton Tiger-Cats Football Club and Forge FC in Hamilton · ON
- Set-up and tear down of all gameday marketing and corporate activations
- Set-up all premium and non-premium ticketing areas, including: Club Level, Touchdown Lounge, Suite Level and Coors Light Patio
- Set-up of any event spaces utilized during games or on off days
- Set-up all parking infrastructure and signage
- Set-up all stadium signage, including conversion from Forge FC to Tiger-Cats and vice versa
- Assist all other departments to ensure that the gameday experience is a success
- Work in a variety of weather conditions, including the possibility of inclement weather
- A charismatic, cheerful and energetic personality
- Passion for football, soccer, the Tiger-Cats, Forge FC and the Hamilton community
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow directions and work without direct supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An ability to work well under pressure while remaining calm in all situations
Education and Experience:
- Relatable experience in a previous role
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work 80% of remaining Tiger-Cats and Forge FC games (including playoffs)
- Some availability during weekdays is preferred, but not a requirement
How did you hear about this job?