Account Executive - TicketingFull-Time
Salary + Commission and Incentives
Represent the Edmonton Eskimo Football Club with respect to the promotion and sales of ticket products. The expectation is to sell all ticket products, including season ticket packages, mini game packages, name your game packages, group sales and premium seating.
• Responsible for the sale of Edmonton Eskimo ticket products, specifically season seats, subscription ticket packages, premium seating and group tickets.
• Assist the Sales Manager in developing sales forecasts, budgets and prospect lists and targets.
• Contact clients to make repeat sales.
• Recommend addition of new products and modification or deletion of present products to the line, based on understanding of customer needs.
• Manage and maintain prospects and pipeline effectively.
• Attainment of all assigned sales objectives and targets.
• Continually develop new business through prospecting techniques and outgoing contacts.
• Ensure utmost in quality customer service at all times.
• Address customer issues/complaints in accordance with Club policy.
• Maintain up-to-date customer records in accordance with Club policy and practices, and report all changes immediately.
• Work with stadium operators and suppliers to ensure all aspects of service are met.
• Provide ongoing communication and feedback to the Sales Manager, and Director of Ticketing.
• Prepare and submit all required sales reports and other related administrative tasks.
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conferences as required.
Game Day Duties:
• Work in the sales booth during games to develop new leads.
• Work in Premium Seating areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate with appropriate on-site service providers.
• Visit key clients and contacts.
• Work with team operations to ensure proper activation of all promotional programs.
• Offer all clients and customers point of contact service.
• Other duties as assigned.