Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Account Executive, Sales with BC Lions Football Club in Surrey · BC
PLEASE NOTE: While we are gratefully willing to accept resumes for the listed positions, we are not conducting interviews or actively hiring at the present time due to the current impact of COVID-19.
As a member of our hard working Ticket Sales Team you will:
- Participate in our Sales Training Program; BC Lions Training Camp
- Help grow our Fan base by identifying and facilitating new ticket sales
- Generate ticket sales revenue through lead generation and qualifying prospects
- Generate contacts through both inside and outside sales networking opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships through excellent customer service
- Assist with Game day duties, as required
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects via ticketing software; and,
- Provide support during special events and promotions, as required.
- Professional attitude
- Desire to work in sports
- Excellent command of the English language, with superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding telephone skills exemplifying enthusiasm, confidence, & excitement
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Ability to develop a conversation into a sale
- Strong time-management and organizational skills (multi-tasking a must!)
- Self-motivated with a positive friendly attitude
- Knowledge of CRM and Archtics is preferred.
- Grade 12 required; diploma or degree an asset
- Because working during games and special events is expected, the individual must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
Please do NOT apply for this position if:
- You do not have a desire to work in sports
- You do not have a passion for sales
- You do not enjoy cold calling
- You do not have high energy
- You are not motivated to be #1
How did you hear about this job?
What is your desired salary?