Would you like a job with the Canadian Football League (CFL)?
If you are interested in working with us at CFL, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Account Executive, Sales with BC Lions Football Club in Surrey · BC
- Participate in our Sales Training Program; BC Lions Training Camp
- Help grow our Fan base by identifying and facilitating new ticket sales
- Generate ticket sales revenue through lead generation and qualifying prospects
- Generate contacts through both inside and outside sales networking opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships through excellent customer service
- Assist with Game day duties, as required
- Maintain computerized records of all clients and prospects via ticketing software; and,
- Provide support during special events and promotions, as required.
- Professional attitude
- Desire to work in sports
- Excellent command of the English language, with superior communication skills, both written and oral
- Outstanding telephone skills exemplifying enthusiasm, confidence, & excitement
- Ability to work well on a team and independently
- Ability to develop a conversation into a sale
- Strong time-management and organizational skills (multi-tasking a must!)
- Self-motivated with a positive friendly attitude
- Knowledge of CRM and Archtics is preferred.
- Grade 12 required; diploma or degree an asset
- Because working during games and special events is expected, the individual must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
- You do not have a desire to work in sports
- You do not have a passion for sales
- You do not enjoy cold calling
- You do not have high energy
- You are not motivated to be #1
How did you hear about this job?
What is your desired salary?