In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Cleveland Browns are seeking creative and qualified intern level individuals to support the Special Events department. The Training Camp intern will be responsible in assisting with the day-to-day operations of the department, as well as set-up and coordination of special events.
This internship is an opportunity for the candidate to learn about the strategies, operations, planning and execution of the Cleveland Browns Fan Experience & Special Events Department. Responsibilities as assigned to him/her include, but are not limited to:
- Special Event Coordination – assist with event pre-planning, event set-up, tear down, and coordination of event activations for all 2023 special events.
- The set-up, daily operation, and tear down of all elements that relate to the 2023 Cleveland Browns Training Camp. Elements include hospitality tents, activity zones, bleacher seating, signage and other duties as assigned.
- Assistance with the set-up, daily operation, and tear down of elements that relate to the 2023 Cleveland Browns Preseason game day.
- Fan Services – assisting fans & guests at events by providing knowledgeable information & helpful assistance.
- Creative Thinking – brainstorm and create new ideas for the continued success of all related fan experience and special events projects.
Ideal candidates for this position must have:
- A professional demeanor with the ability to interact with our fans, professional athletes & executive front office personnel and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Preferred knowledge of event related production and implementation.
- The ability and desire to work long hours, outdoors and indoors, including weekends and holidays as well as regular business hours.
- Must have dependable transportation that will allow for the employee to be punctual daily and allow for travel to and from our Training Facility in Berea, OH and FirstEnergy Stadium.
- The ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work well in a fast paced and team environment.
- The ability to complete physical tasks such as lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing stairs and being on your feet for long periods of time.
- The desire to learn not only about the sports industry but also possess an interest in learning and growing personally with this experience.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- The ability to think and work in a creative atmosphere and share ideas openly.