We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Digital and social media are indispensable and central components when authentically connecting to our fan base, both locally and nationally, and this position will play a critical role in developing an integrated partnership/sponsorship strategy while elevating KPI metrics.
As part of the AMBSE Media Group, the Digital Partnership Coordinator will serve as a dedicated digital and social media liaison tasked with increasing authentic fan engagement as well as reach for our sponsors on Atlanta United FC, ATL UTD 2 and the Atlanta Falcons. This position will also help collaborate with the Digital Partnership Manager and the rest of the digital team on enterprise-wide initiatives while playing a key role in authentic sponsor integration efforts with Atlanta United. He/she will partner with internal sponsorship, marketing and fan experience departments to proactively assist with digital and social programs and content for each properties’ digital channels, with a keen focus on content performance and lead generation.
This high-profile, fast-paced and challenging opportunity requires versatility and ability to assist in building a clear, detailed and integrated partnership approach for United digital/social channels.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in partnering with the AMB digital and sponsorship teams to achieve organizational sales and corporate partnership objectives while deploying authentic measurable content that our fan bases want to consume
- Manage partner / sponsor editorial calendar planning and assist with digital/social content creation for Atlanta United
- Collaborate with other digital/social team members to create content that is inspiring and entertaining for United supporters, ultimately driving business measurable results.
- Responsible for bringing innovative thinking to the team and managing deliverables in an efficient, timely manner
- Assist United Digital team with integrated partner content ideation from concept to completion across all platforms
- Track and help increase partner ROI while increasing United KPI metrics through creation of authentic, innovative and integrated content on social and digital platforms.
- Attend and contribute to initial partner content ideation meetings in order to help retain and grow sponsorship revenue
- Calculate and share measurement of sponsorship content through United social and digital channels
- Ensure integration with all Atlanta United departments, as well as other communications, marketing and community relations leaders across the Blank Family of Businesses.
- Assist with budget planning and management
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Four-year degree
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience across digital and social media including partnership/sponsorship strategy, digital marketing, social media and/or a related field within high-paced, demanding professional setting. Agency experience acceptable.
- Demonstrated experience working within an integrated digital marketing team
- Experience with professional or collegiate sports is encouraged
- Results-driven mindset and approach that seeks to deliver incremental sales and value for partners
- Proficient in digital and social media platforms and data analysis/measurement
- Proficient in deploying paid social tactics
- Ability to create storyboard creative concepts for digital content
- Ability to work across multiple functions/departments to achieve consensus drive positive results
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish on short timelines