Atlanta United Ticket Operations Assistant - PT with AMBS+E in Atlanta, GA
Sports Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Position Summary
This position provides support and assistance to in the areas of ticket resolution, order fulfillment and ticket distribution for Atlanta United and for the new Atlanta USL team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the processing and establishment of season ticket, group and single match ticket accounts
- Provide game-day support in the area of the ticket resolution, customer service and will call.
- Provide daily customer service to season ticket account holders and the general public
- Coordinate in-house and on-line ticket order fulfillment
- Aid in other duties, functions, and tasks as assigned by full-time associates of the department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to deliver excellent service to fans
- Strong written and oral communication, prioritization and organization skills
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
- Ticketmaster Archtics experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve effectively and handle stressful and difficult situations
- Must be able to work Monday through Friday and game days
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to operate a variety of computer applications including but not limited to Microsoft’s suite of products such as Word, Excel and Outlook, Ticketmaster and customized in-house ticketing system and database.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have knowledge of the sport of soccer
The requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, those outlined above. All duties and requirements are essential job functions and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. It is the employer’s discretion to add or change the duties or requirements of this position at any time.
How did you hear about this job?