The position will serve as an experienced member of the technical support team and will provide all aspects of client support to meet the needs of our associates at our Montana properties. This will include support and device management for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printers & multifunction copiers, phones, and audio visual systems. This person will be a primary contact for support at our Montana properties and may also work with our support team to provide assistance to our other locations.
This position requires a high-energy individual who has a passion for this field of work and the ability to be a self-starter. This position should take initiative in planning, implementing, and troubleshooting the client support environment within the businesses. This position will work with others in the team to ensure a secure computing environment across the enterprise. This position will work closely with the rest of our IT teams in Atlanta to assist with escalated issues and ensure standards are being followed in IT operations.
Must be able to carry a cell phone and respond quickly to occasional requests for critical assistance (24 x 7). Working select weekends will be required. Travel between our office locations in Emigrant, Montana will be required. Occasional travel to our headquarters in Atlanta will be required (1-2 times per year).
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree.
- Certifications desired: HDI: Support Center Analyst, MCSA: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Must be comfortable providing technical support at the client level as well as designing and administering solutions for the whole enterprise.
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills are required to interact and consult with staff at all levels including senior level management and build strong client relationships.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage tasks for on-time delivery; must be self-motivated and perform as a team player. Experience working out of a ticketing system required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills and experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and a good understanding of computer hardware, operating systems, productivity software, and networking. Experience with Windows 7/8, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, iOS required.
- Ideal candidate would have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory / Group Policy management, Microsoft Exchange, and common desktop security and automation tools.
- Prior experience managing office telecommunications and network/server administration is a definite plus. Some experience with virtualization and PowerShell/VB scripting desired.
- Must have a healthy understanding of enterprise networking and VPN solutions.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of client antivirus solutions and ways to secure the desktop computing environment.
- Prior experience managing and supporting telecommunications and AudioVisual Equipment is a definite plus.
- Work in compliance with relevant corporate policies and best practices and communicate those to clients at all levels
- Be comfortable coaching, mentoring, and training junior level staff
- Must also have a strong drive to develop and constantly update technical skills.
- Must be able to lift and move computer equipment of all shapes and sizes independently or with assistance from colleagues.
- Must have a strong understanding and experience with supporting enterprise AV and video conferencing solutions.
- Vendor and project management experience a plus.