We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The AMBSE Brand Strategy Group is a collection of storytellers, content creators and communications experts responsible for setting the tone of the Atlanta Falcons and Mercedes-Benz brands. This talented group leverages the entire marketing mix across advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and media outreach to create emotional connections with our fans both locally and nationally.
As a critical member of this group, the Atlanta Falcons Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for providing traffic and oversight of all marketing initiatives while fully supporting the ticketing and sales teams from a brand perspective. He/she will report to and serve as right hand to the Atlanta Falcons Brand Director.
This position will help our ticketing and sales team leverage the power of the Atlanta Falcons and Mercedes-Benz Stadium brand to reach their objectives while working hand-in-hand with the marketing, communications and digital team to build relevant content to achieve sales objectives. He/she will serve as the lynchpin between the ticketing/sales teams and the marketing/digital/communications teams and in order to achieve organizational sales and ticketing objectives while deploying authentic measurable content that our fan base wants to consume.
With a sharp focus on elevating our brand, he/she will manage Falcons sales and ticketing marketing initiatives from end-to-end including briefing in creative, driving paid social initiatives together with digital team, and assisting with cross functional event logistics where necessary. He/she will create scalable processes that ensure best practices across paid social, lead generation, data base management, data analysis in order to develop effective integrated marketing campaigns for ticketing and sales team.
This high-profile, fast-paced, challenging opportunity requires an energetic, proactive brand steward to help develop clearly defined strategies, communicate our brand identity as well as meet our ongoing sales demand. The position requires strong leadership, collaboration and organization skills with the ability to translate sales and ticketing needs into detailed and meaningful marketing strategies. Must have a data-driven mindset with an expertise in dissecting and understanding local and national audiences in order to foster long term brand loyalty.
- Provide oversight and trafficking of all marketing projects while managing deliverables in an efficient, timely manner.
- Responsible for developing, directing and coordinating the marketing and communication of integrated ticket and sales programs and campaigns that will maximize the brand's awareness, build a deeper connection to fans and drive leads / revenue. This will be done through creation and deployment of messaging and media that are meaningful to both fans, season ticket members and our partners.
- Bring innovative ideas and a highly collaborative mindset to the team in order to create content across multiple channels in order to inspire Falcons fans, and ultimately drives business results.
- Responsible for working with Brand Director to create and manage advertising, interactive and direct marketing campaigns, Season Ticket Member and sales collateral, partnership marketing, brand and promotional materials, management of creative agencies, creative briefings, executive presentations, etc.
- Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall brand, business and sales objectives.
- Serve as liaison between sales and marketing to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and generate the highest quality leads.
- Make projections and spot efficiencies in order to help marketing, sales, digital and communications work better as a whole.
- Clear understanding of omni-channel marketing, mapping the fan journey and ability to pull the right levers within key marketing systems to achieve both brand and business goals
- Keen understanding of all technical aspects within key marketing systems (specifically marketing automation, CRM and Email) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads. With a brand focus, this person will have a strong voice in the daily operations of these systems.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports tying together the marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Proven ability to provide traffic management for large volume of marketing related projects from end to end.
- Ability to help solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Understanding and ability to contribute to the overall Falcons and Mercedes-Benz Stadium brand strategy.
- Knowledge and execution of paid social, grassroots marketing, retail, data and insights gathering, and media buying is a must.
- Presents complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others to adopt a different point of view when necessary.
- Must be able to work with a multitude of marketing and business backgrounds, but help foster an organization-wide culture that consistently seeks to translate data into emotion.
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree as well as 5-7 years of experience across brand and marketing operations, including trafficking, media buying and plan development, in addition to a clear understanding and collaboration with communications and digital media functions.
- Strong analytical skills including mastery of Excel and other marketing operations / management tools.
- Demonstrated experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Must have proven media buying experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels technologies, tactics, and reporting capabilities including paid search (Google AdWords), social network advertising, retargeting and content distribution.
- Work closely across marketing, digital and communications team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all sales initiatives and paid programs.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience working within a sports and/or consumer brand and high-paced, demanding professional setting is required. Agency experience acceptable.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and driving brand interest through sales and grassroots initiatives.
- Must have experience with CRM and E-mail marketing.
- Must be experienced in briefing and helping lead creative efforts for a brand.
- Must understand digital / social media and how to evaluate content performance.
- Must have a passion for continuous learning.