About AMB Sports & Entertainment Group
AMB Sports & Entertainment Group is a subsidiary of AMB Group, LLC, and is comprised of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club, LLC, The Atlanta New Stadium Project, and Atlanta’s Major League Soccer team, Atlanta United FC.
Atlanta United FC
Atlanta United brings Major League Soccer to the Southeast as the league’s 22nd franchise. The club’s avid fan base has set records in fan participation with 24,000 seats reserved to date for the 2017 inaugural season. The first sports team to play in the state-of-the-art Mercedes Benz Stadium currently under construction downtown, Atlanta United is owned by one of the city’s most influential businessmen and philanthropists, Arthur M. Blank.
As we work towards the Inaugural Season for Atlanta United in 2017, we are hiring a Digital Content Producer who will assist with daily content creation for Atlanta United’s digital media distribution channels, including the team’s official website, microsites and social channels. The position will report to the Manager of Digital and Social Media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of ATLUTD.com
- Build pages and work in the content management system for ATLUTD.com
- Manage all content uploading in a variety of content management systems.
- Create unique written pieces for ATLUTD.com and official social channels that tell the continuing story that is Atlanta United.
- Produce written content and schedules.
- Develop, create and deploy content across all digital outlets for the website.
- Edit and proofread a variety of content types for the website, ensuring it meets style, tone and marketing message requirements.
- Owns projects end-to-end as assigned and overseen by manager.
- Intimately understand corporate priorities and how they connect to pop culture trends and media.
- Act as point-person and in-house “expert” for certain content publishing systems.
- Manage relationships with other teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Media, Interactive Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and think creatively.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills, including superior attention to detail.
- Availability to work long, irregular hours, including occasional nights and weekends.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of:
- CSS, particularly related to mobile browsers
- Working with content management systems
- Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop)
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices.