The requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, those outlined below. The Mercedes-Benz Stadium Ticket Operations Manager oversees the areas of ticket allocation, ticket inventory control, ticket resolution, order fulfillment, ticket distribution, preparing ticket office invoices, statements and settlement sheets as it relates to 3rd Party events such as Monster Trucks, SuperCross, Chick-fil-A Kickoff game(s), concerts, GHSA state championship football games, Bands of America, Celebration Bowl, Honda Battle of Bands, SEC football Championship, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, and other special events that take place in Atlanta and assigned by the Director of Ticket Operations such as the NCAA Final Four and College Football National Championship.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all self-promote, co-promote and 3rd party promoter event setup and coordination with Ticketmaster’s sales channels
- Responsible for report compilations, ticket office statements and daily/monthly/yearly reports.
- Coordinate all accounting activities within the Ticket Office.
- Foster productive working relationship with 3rd party promoters
- Oversee event-day support in the ticket office and utilizing mobile resolution devices
- Compile data and execute research on various ticketing related issues
- Prepare ticket office invoices, statements and settlement sheets.
- Assist in compiling all correspondence, projections and costs relating to the ticket office.
- Oversee recruitment, interviewing, training and scheduling part-time and event-day associates including office seasonal interns
- Manage office payroll for all part-time associates, event-day associates and interns
- Manage all printing projects for stadium ticket operations including coordinating print files with 3rd party promoters and organizations
- Assist and lend experience and provide ideas pertaining to office processes and procedures
- Assist in coordination of special projects for office
- Assist in maintaining accurate records and filling requests from various departments within the organization
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College degree with emphasis in management, sports marketing/event management, inventory analysis, accounting or related field is preferred
- Minimum of eight years of experience in the field of stadium/arena ticketing
- Proficiency with Ticketmaster’s suite of ticketing products
- Experience working in a large arena or stadium box office environment and working with 3rd party promoters
- Experience with 3rd party event settlement processes
- Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent mathematical skills – Ability to compute using whole numbers, fractions, decimals and percentages
- Ability to operate a variety of computer applications including but not limited to Microsoft’s suite of products such as Word, Excel and Outlook,
- Core competency should reflect a working knowledge and familiarity with Ticketmaster’s suite of products including TM WIN, Archtics, Presence access control, Painter, TM360/TM ONE, TM+ and Mobile Account Manager
- Familiarity with HTML and SQL is preferred
- Must be able to work an irregular work schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.