Social Media Specialist - Atlanta Falcons (Flowery Branch · GA)
Social Media Specialist
AMB Sports & Entertainment is part of the Blank Family of Businesses comprised of the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, AMBSE Ventures, and PGA TOUR Superstore.
- Assist in partnering with the Falcons digital team to achieve objectives while deploying authentic measurable content that our fan bases want to consume
- During real-time events including games, this person will need to be able to write as well as take strong photos and/or video
- Collaborate with other digital/social/communications team members to create content and programs that are inspiring and entertaining for Falcons fans, ultimately driving business measurable results.
- Responsible for bringing creative, innovative thinking to the team and managing deliverables in an efficient, timely manner
- Regularly use content performance analytics to understand our audiences and their interests to better produce impactful content
- Build on ideas across video, writing and photography to elevate creative thinking across the team
- Connect and engage with Falcons fans on a 1:1 basis through Falcons social media accounts
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Sports Management, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience across digital and social media within high-paced, demanding professional setting.
- Results-driven mindset and approach that seeks to deliver incremental sales and value for partners
- A detailed knowledge of social media and digital content platforms, with an understanding of the differences in the audiences and their consumption habits
- Multi-dimensional content creation skills including copywriting, photography, videography and/or graphic design
- Ability to work across multiple functions / departments to achieve consensus drive positive results
- Passionate sports fan and regular consumer of digital sports content
- Experience within a large media company or sports team, with an understanding of their core revenue generating processes
- Team player who thrives in projects that involve multiple stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.