Operations Crew Members are responsible for the proper execution of event build and strike tasks in accordance with Insignia Event Services, LLC policies, and procedures. Operations Crew Members support the Operations Team to complete outstanding task items needed to properly prepare the venue for event day operations, break down assets after each event, and assist in special projects. This role assists in event logistics tasks including setting up tables, chairs, tents, bike racks, signage, building furniture, etc. based on site layout plans. During events, Operations Crew Members will be on call ready to facilitate and support operational tasks.
Primary Job Duties:
- Assist during event build and strike days to properly set up events based on site layout plans.
- Assist in completing tasks for special projects.
- Supports Operations Teams during event hours of operation to complete any incoming production requests.
- Creates an inviting, welcoming, and positive atmosphere when interfacing with patrons.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Previous event operations experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Must be comfortable operating heavy equipment.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and follow directions.
- Must be able to adapt to fast-paced environments.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude under time constraints.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must possess a good work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must comply with proper safety policies and procedures established by Insignia Event Services, LLC.
- Available to work on event days including weekends & holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.