In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Position: Marketing/Fan Engagement Intern
Reports To: Director, Marketing and Broadcasting Services
Location: Arizona Cardinals (Tempe, AZ)
Duration: 24 Months (2 NFL Seasons)*
Cardinals Organizational Summary:
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is a professional football team within the National Football League (NFL). The Cardinals compete in the National Football Conference (NFC) West division and call State Farm Stadium in Glendale their home stadium.
As one of the oldest pro football franchises in the U.S., the Cardinals Club has established itself as a sport and cultural hallmark within Arizona, developing a family-oriented culture that strives to be a championship team on the field, in the community, and as an organization. Over the years, the organization not only continues to grow its fanbase and reach within the local community but also prides itself in maintaining a diverse and dedicated workforce.
If you want to join an organization that values safety, courtesy, efficiency, experience, diversity, and longevity, we would love for you to join our team. Learn more about the Arizona Cardinals and see what’s happening here.
The Marketing/ Fan Engagement Intern is a part-time seasonal position(s) for the Arizona Cardinals Marketing Department. The purpose of this position is to assist in the planning, coordination, and management of the Arizona Cardinals All Access Loyalty Rewards program along with games and events. While working closely with the Director of Marketing and Broadcast Services and Fan Development & Loyalty Coordinator.
Primary Job Duties:
The Marketing/Fan Engagement Intern will have daily responsibilities including, without the limitation the following:
- Assist marketing team on grassroot development opportunities, fan development/marketing platforms, and Cardinals game day responsibilities
- Assist with marketing and promotion for all sellable products including but not limited to single game tickets, season tickets, corporate hospitality, etc.
- Assist with the promotion and day to day management of the season ticket member loyalty rewards program
- Help track and maintain a running inventory of marketing promotional items; including but not limited to team merchandise, promotional merchandise, and signed memorabilia
- Assist with the shipments of loyalty program rewards to season ticket members
- Be prepared to develop, plan and execute new and creative ways to engage with fans
- Assist with campaign preparation, execution, metric tracking, and reporting for projects
- Play a key role in the execution of setup, strike, cleanup of fan engagement activations at home games and events outside of Cardinals game day(s)
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with care and sensitivity
- Acquire general knowledge of department functions and duties to be able to assist on an as needed basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with a sports team, athletic department, and/or event operations (preferred but not required)
- Must be available to work up to 30 hours a week
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills
- Dedication, strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Excel and/or database programs
Special Working Conditions:
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Arizona Cardinals home games and external events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Includes walking and/or standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to provide own housing and transportation
The Arizona Cardinals Football Club is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.