POSITION TITLE: 50/50 Raffle Game Day Staff (Part-Time)
REPORTS TO: Controller
POSITION SUMMARY: The Albany Empire is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2018 season.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
· Sell raffle tickets to fans pre-game and through the end of the third quarter.
· Educate fans on the details of the 50/50 raffle program and answer questions fans may have about the program.
· Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
· Responsible for accurate cash count - submitted to Coordinator at the close of the shift.
· Understand the mission of the Albany Empire's Non-Profit Partner(s).
· Hours: approx 4 hours each Albany Empire home game.
· Must be over the age of 18 years.
· Must be able to provide own means of transportation.
· Prior experience and responsibility of handling cash.
· Ability to interact positively with large fan base.
· Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
· Strong sales skills and verbal communication skills.
· Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays if necessary.
· Having a flexible schedule that allows for working all Empire home games.
Call time for this position will be 1 ½ hrs prior to kickoff. It requires an outgoing personality, an interest in further experience in the sports industry, and a passion for raising money for the Albany Empire's Non-Profit Partner(s)