The Philadelphia Soul seek a passionate, energetic, motivated and teachable individual to market and sell both premium ticket plans sponsorship packages to regional businesses through outbound phone sales activities, meeting appointments, attending events and other networking opportunities. This is a B2B sales position that requires professionalism, schedule flexibility, and supreme relationship building skills.
- Represent the club in a positive and professional manner
- Attend local professional events to find new corporate business leads in the region, including Southern NJ, Delaware and Philadelphia suburbs
- Manage all personal accounts to provide the highest level of customer service
- Actively pursue and maintain relationships within the various organizations (Chambers of Commerce, professional organizations) to partner and create new business
- Plan and manage networking events for all Soul partners
- Update applicable records in ticket database
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Assist with game day responsibilities of sales department
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial leadership tendencies, and interest in networking and B2B relationship building
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.