The Philadelphia Soul seeks passionate, energetic, motivated and teachable individuals to join our sales staff in an hourly sales capacity. Position includes base salary, commission, bonus opportunities and health benefits.
- Complete a minimum of 75 -100 outbound sales calls each day.
- Sell season, partial, and group sales tickets through a full menu sales program
- Manage all personal accounts to provide the highest level of customer service
- Update applicable records in ticket database
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Assist with game day responsibilities of sales department
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Vice President and Director of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Paciolan systems are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial leadership tendencies
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.