Category: Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
The Columbus Arena Football team seeks passionate, energetic, motivated and teachable individuals to join our sales staff in an hourly sales capacity. Position includes base salary, commission, bonus opportunities and health benefits.
- Complete a minimum of 75 -100 outbound sales calls each day
- Sell season, partial, and group sales tickets through a full menu sales program
- Manage all personal accounts to provide the highest level of customer service
- Update applicable records in ticket database
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Assist with game day responsibilities of sales department
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Archtics systems are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial leadership tendencies
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.