The Philadelphia Soul Football Ops Intern is someone who is pursuing a career on the operations side of a football team, which include organizing, managing and other duties related to the team. This internship will provide a large amount of experience with managing and scheduling while working with other departments and will report directly to the General Manager.
Our emphasis is to provide significant challenges, varying daily operational requirements and opportunity for creativity, resourcefulness, and excellence. This internship must be for college creditbeginning in September 2019 through December 2019.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the General Manager to research, compile and organize list of potential partnerships for football team
- Assisting staff with creating schedules, and other logistical duties for tryouts
- Assisting with Equipment and Player housing set up and breakdown.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned by General Manager
- Candidates must have a strong work ethic and are eager to gain experience in the professional sports industry.
- Candidates must be self-motivating, reliable, professional and enthusiastic.
- Candidates must be receiving college credits based on the specific requirements from his/her school and are responsible for all travel and parking.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to think independently
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skills
- An interest in football is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.