JOB SUMMARY: The Philadelphia Soul and Atlantic City Blackjacks seeks a detail-oriented, motivated and organized individual to assist in managing its game operations and marketing. Our emphasis is to provide significant challenges, varying daily operational requirements and opportunity for creativity, resourcefulness, and excellence.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all aspects of Soul and Blackjacks game operations including game day entertainment and production, event planning, set-up, coordination of internal and external parties, and compliance with league guidelines
- Develop and maintain efficient processes to streamline Soul and Blackjacks game operations
- Work closely with Wells Fargo Center and Boardwalk Hall operations staff to ensure proper compliance with arena regulations
- Responsible for managing game day responsibilities of Soul and Blackjacks game day interns.
- Assisting full-time staff on marketing and promotional projects
- Attending/staffing additional outside events (community relations)
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Candidates must have a desire to further his/her level of experience in the professional sports/entertainment industry.
- Candidates must be self-motivating, reliable and enthusiastic. Candidates must be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Candidate is able to receive college credit based on the specific requirements from his/her school.
- Position runs from January 2020-June 2020.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Detail oriented and organized
- Competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Effective time management skill
- Valid drivers license with clean record.