Part-Time Ticketing Representative with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
The Ticketing Representative reports to the Manager of Ticketing and has responsibilities over all aspects of ticketing, including but not limited to support in the following areas:
· Ticketing related to 49ers games and Levi’s Stadium events
· Invoicing and collection support
· Ticket fulfillment
· Customer service
· Provide in-person and telephone customer service for tickets, seating, and schedule inquiries.
· Handle incoming inquiries on 49ers and Levi’s Stadium events tickets.
· Assist in fulfilling general requests for ticket information, schedules, and various account service matters.
· Utilize ticketing database, Archtics, and maintain and complete accurate records through our CRM solution, MS Dynamics, to support necessary ticket sales, service, and operations.
· Assist in selling and payment processing for tickets and parking.
· Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
· Help fulfill ticket packages for customers, as necessary.
· Assist season ticket holders requiring accessible seating on game or event days.
· Maintain accurate and balanced window ticket sales and workstation banks for necessary reconciliation.
· Perform box office and will-call duties, including at remote service locations, for 49ers gameday and Levi’s Stadium events.
· Have full knowledge of all Levi’s Stadium policies, procedures, and facts.
· Additional related duties, as determined.
· Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing degree) from a four year accredited college preferred, OR equivalent sports ticket sales, service and operations experience.
· Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends and holidays.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· TM/Archtics experience, a plus.
· Detail oriented and organized.
· Strives for growth, team player and committed.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.
How did you hear about this job?