- Provide Tier 2 support for all client/server related issues.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance and upgrades on all servers and storage systems.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated processes for Systems Administrator tasks.
- Perform daily system and security monitoring.
· Must have extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Domain/Forest/Active Directory environments and Microsoft Exchange.
· Linux experience is also required.
· Must have experience with large storage environments and virtualization technologies.
· Game day and event day support for stadium server and storage infrastructure and partner related systems
- Administer servers, cloud services, storage and backup devices.
- Capable of working nights, weekends and holidays, as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.