General Statement of Duties: Serve as an intern to the 49ers in-house production team 49ers Studios (FNS). Will assist and act as point-of-contact with 49ers media partners in all technical and format issues of 49ers programming. Assist producers in the development of all in-house programming elements (editing, shooting, design, research.) Act as an extension of the producers for weekly and daily needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist in the production/post production of FNS television, web and stadium productions.
- Act as point of contact for 49ers.com. Produce web content, population of site, editorial work, live
production point of contact.
- Assist and act as point-of-contact with 49ers television and radio partners on all technical and format
- Perform tasks as needed (live production, shooting, sound recording, gripping, edit direction, color
correction, audio editing and mixing.)
- Act as liaison between producers, working on multiple projects weekly across platforms (Live
broadcasts, on-air broadcasts and multimedia.)
- Have familiarity with all production gear, maintain studio, gear and production areas.
- Work along producers to manage and log footage. Work with team’s archive and historical footage data
- Perform additional duties as assigned from time-to-time by Senior Producer, Producers and Vice
President / Executive Producer.
A minimum of 1 year of experience in the broadcast field is required. Extensive knowledge broadcast equipment needed. Strong understanding of post-production, field/studio/location-production, non linear editing knowledge a must – Premiere Pro desired. Demonstrated good communication and learning skills. Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability an absolute must. College degree required.