Team Highlight Video Producer - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
The Team Highlight Video Producer is responsible for editing engaging video content to distribute internally with 49ers Football Team after a team victory. This person will contribute to the organization by editing a highlight video that will play amongst players internally to motivate and highlight team performance after a successful win.
This person will be an independent self-starter with creative ideas who can take a concept from idea to completion including graphic elements, sounds, music, and approvals as required. They will work directly with the Chief of Staff, Coaching to ensure that the highlight includes the necessary plays from the previous game and hits the right tone to energize and excite the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce and edit long form videos demonstrating highlights in a 1920 x 1080 format.
- Ensures quality assurance of content before completion.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of industry trends.
- Follow the 49ers season and be knowledgeable in the stories of the games.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to break down and review complex information
- Creative and innovative; the ability to see alternatives and solutions.
- Understands the most effective and efficient way to accomplish tasks within the parameters of organizational hierarchy, processes, systems, timelines, and budget.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or completing tasks.
- Ability to achieve planned objectives through completing relevant tasks and focus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and at least 2 years relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere
- Experience with editing exciting videos to music
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be working in an indoor/outdoor facility and may occasionally be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The employee is frequently required to sit, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position requires the ability to work extended hours and/or weekends.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.