Social Media Producer with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Marketing: Social Media
The San Francisco 49ers are seeking a passionate, creative Social Media Producer for a full-time role on the social media team. The person will be responsible for creating short-form, eye catching video and motion graphics with a mobile-first, social-first mindset helping to provide followers of the team accounts exclusive content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead video content creation for official team social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube)
- Create motion graphics, GIFs, and short-form video that is relevant and engaging for the 49ers fan base
- Develop social-first content that lives exclusively on 49ers social media accounts
- Assist with content development for Levi’s®️ Stadium and 49ers Community handles
- Work closely with graphic design, marketing, community relations & production teams to generate content that generates viewership and drives engagement
- Provide insights and share social media best practices/key learnings in terms of video distribution
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry trends and provide recommendations for video/editing equipment as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of experience creating consumer-facing content including but not limited to social-first video and motion graphics, ideally in the fields of sports and entertainment industry
- The candidate must possess a passion for social media and demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain productive, mutually-beneficial relationships with management, professional staff, third-party partners / vendors, celebrity talent and media of all types
- Passionate creator who can develop content with little guidelines/instruction. Must be a self-starter and willing to work independently
- Candidate must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Video Editing, InDesign and Acrobat
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and produce content in a timely manner
- The candidate must embody the core values of the San Francisco 49ers and have a team-first mentality
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, holidays, and occasionally travel
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.
How did you hear about this job?