Recruiter with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Human Resources: Human Resources/Recruiting
The San Francisco 49ers are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and drive the full recruitment life cycle by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and determining the suitability of applicant in various departments for employment
- Manage all job requisitions and job posting boards for full time and part time positions
- Manage applicant tracking system via SAP SuccessFactors
- Prepare all recruitment materials
- Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, databases, and innovative research tactics
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules and arranging travel and lodging.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Flexibility, self-direction, motivation, and an ability to effectively communicate with employees and management at all level
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities
- The ability to multitask and prioritize deliverables accordingly
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Proficient with various MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years experience in full cycle recruitment, with a proven track record recruiting across all business units
- Experience working with SAP SuccessFactors preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?