Procurement Manager with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara · CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Accounting and Finance: Audit
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Procurement Manager is responsible for soliciting, evaluating and awarding vendor contracts for Levi’s Stadium, including consulting/professional services, construction, equipment, supplies and other goods and services to meet the needs of the facility. The position’s duties include monitoring the issuance, selection and the post-award administration of Requests for Quotation (RFQs), Invitations for Bid (IFBs) and other related solicitations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the procurement process for Levi’s Stadium.
- Review all Statements of Work (SOWs), RFQs, and IFBs. Participate directly in the evaluation and awarding of contracts for all goods and services related to the management of the facility.
- Work closely with legal, stadium operations, and other functional areas of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring that appropriate compensation is paid to contractors’ employees and labor costs are appropriated correctly.
- Ensure compliance with technical procedures and governmental regulations as required.
- Serve as an advisor to other departments for all procurement policies and procedures.
- Stays abreast of changes in federal and state regulations as well as best practices as they relate to the field of purchasing and procurement.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of contracting and procurement procedures, including both the private and public sectors.
- Ability to work independently in an environment where judgment must be exercised rapidly.
- Ability to use discretion and courtesy in dealing with vendors and personnel in the course of work.
- Ability to learn, interpret and apply complex and technical regulations, policies and procedures related to procurement.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college or university; qualifying work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Six years of experience in procurement, purchasing, and/or contract management; including three years of supervisory experience.
- CPP or PMP certification preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this role?