Premium Service Intern with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
The San Francisco 49ers Stadium Management company is seeking to fill the role of Premium Services Intern. The focus of the internship is focused on the various needs and work responsibilities that fall under the Premium Services Department with game day responsibilities specifically tied to the Faithful Rewards program. Those responsibilities will require a maximum work load being at 30 hours per week including both game days and non-game days with specific responsibilities detailed below. The duration of the internship is anticipated to be from September through February (exact dates TBD based on departmental needs).
Game Day Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Being the face of Faithful Rewards at a location on the concourse answering questions, helping troubleshoot potential issues
- Assisting in organizing members for field access, mascot/cheerleader meet-ups, etc.
- Escorting members for field access, mascot/cheerleader meet-ups, etc.
- Managing potential game day fulfillment of redemption items
- Managing email inquiries requiring day-of coordination
- Additional Faithful Rewards and Golden Opportunities related Game Day tasks
Day-to-Day Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Provide telephone and email customer service for season ticket member inquiries.
- Assist in fulfilling general requests and various account service matters.
- Perform work through team’s ticketing database (Archtics) and CRM platform (MS Dynamics) to support necessary member services and ticket operations tasks.
- Assist in collecting and processing payments on accounts for tickets and parking.
- Have full knowledge of all gameday policies, procedures, stadium facts and member benefits.
- Additional related duties as determined.
- Bachelor’s degree (or currently pursuing degree) from a four year accredited college preferred, OR equivalent sports ticket sales, service, and operations experience.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work all home games.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- TM/Archtics and Excel experience a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?