Part-Time Revenue Manager, 49ers Foundation with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara · CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Want to be a critical player in harnessing football to educate and empower Bay Area youth through innovative and community-focused strategies? The 49ers Foundation is tirelessly dedicated to inspiring the confidence and collaboration our youth need to tackle what is possible from award-winning STEAM education and nationally recognized youth football programs to impactful community partnerships with leading non-profits.
We are looking for a part-time Revenue Program Manager to help us grow the Foundation’s activations and impact in the Bay Area through overseeing a raffle and retail sales team, managing inventory of a $200,000 per year retail program, and relying on data-driven insight to increase year-over-year fundraising efforts.
This Manager should be excited about recruiting and overseeing a game day staff and retail staff at off-site events while enjoying finding new ways to generate funds for various 49ers Foundation’s programs. If this sounds like you, come join us!
- Oversee and run the 49ers Foundation’s 50/50 Raffle Program during the 2020 Football Season.
- Manage the 49ers Foundation’s Dig for Gold Program, a used-equipment retail program. In this, the Manager will need to organize and execute all external and internal events, oversee, catalog, and manage the intake and sale of the inventory, issuing certificates of authenticity for items, corresponding with donors and requests for items, and finding new sales channels to boost sales.
- Recruit, interview, and hire a part-time event based staff (30+) who can represent the 49ers Foundation at public events and on game days.
- Generate new ideas, individually and as part of a team, to increase revenue, including but not limited to suggesting items for auctions, assigning fair market values to items, and composing descriptions of items
- Maintain 50/50 Raffle compliance with the Department of Justice Regulations and manage account budgets for the Fiscal Year.
- Support team members on event based activations the Foundation executes on a yearly basis.
- Additional duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. 0-2 years work in Professional Sports and/or similar professional experiences preferred.
- Working knowledge of budget creation and forecasting
- Prior experience managing staff necessary, overseeing a sales team is ideal
- Prior experience working in retail necessary, managing retail stores or programs ideal
- Familiarly with drawing insights from data and information available
- Due to the nature of this job, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and all 2020 pre-season and regular season game days.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- High energy, sense of humor and passion for team collaboration
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?