Part Time Event Support Staff - San Francisco 49ers (Santa Clara · CA)
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
The Event Support Staff help to promote and maintain safety standards during all large-scale events at Levi’s® Stadium.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides guests with accurate stadium and event information.
- Enforces building policies and procedures.
- Supports crowd control entering and exiting stadium.
- Interacts with pedestrian and vehicular traffic to provide information regarding closed roads, updated travel routes and information regarding stadium events.
- Executes layouts for pedestrian safety, traffic control, passenger queuing for VTA light rail, as well as a hardened security perimeter.
- Helps to respond to all emergencies during the event.
- Works cooperatively with all staff members, law enforcement officers and fire/rescue personnel.
- Responds to all guest concerns/complaints in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Monitors the crowd during all events to ensure safety for all.
- Verifies credentials to control access into restricted areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to communicate with and listen to diverse populations.
- Must be able to maintain a positive and professional attitude while handling difficult situations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all team members across all departments.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- High school degree or equivalent.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The employee will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
The employee is constantly required to stand and walk. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee may be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Certain positions may require the employee to push or pull 250 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and depth perception.
This position requires the ability to work events on evenings, holidays and weekends.
0% of local travel time expected for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.