· Support LAN, WAN, network segments, intranet and internet systems.
· Perform daily hardware, network traffic and security monitoring as well as troubleshoot and remediate network related issues or outages.
· Design, recommend and implement new solutions to improve the resilience of network operations.
· Schedule updates and upgrades for all network devices and manage regular maintenance windows.
· Manage public and private DNS as well as domain names owned by the organization.
· Define, document and enforce system standards.
· Game day and event day support for stadium network infrastructure.
· Capable of working nights, weekends and holidays, as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer configuring, supporting and maintaining routing and switching devices, enterprise wifi, and network firewalls.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.