We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to play a critical role in our use and understanding of data across various 49ers technology efforts and fan interaction and touch points.
This role will have a direct impact on our enterprise analytics platform. The individual in this role will act as an internal consultant and point person to assist our business verticals in making data driven decisions.
This position will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects under the guidance of the Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics within the Business Strategy & Analytics department.
Areas of Responsibility
· Support the day-to-day business needs by building visualizations, reports, and dashboards.
· Provide recommendations through the analysis of a wide range of data including: Ticketing, Marketing, Stadium Operations, F&B concessions, Retail, Loyalty program, and our mobile app.
· 1+ years of experience with Tableau.
· Proven business acumen. Previous consulting experience a plus.
· Experience with data science and statistical software (R, SAS) is a plus.
· Development experience in linux and at least one scripting language (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.) is a plus.
· BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field. Advanced degrees preferred but not required.
How did you hear about this job?