Logistics Team Member with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Logistics Team Member
Logistics Team Members are responsible for setting up, supporting and striking all events at Levi’s Stadium. These events can range from 15 person board meetings to 300 person banquets to attendance of 70,000 for football games. The setup, support and strike of these events include but are not limited to:
- Safely and securely moving furniture to suit the needs of each event
- Setting up tables, linens, chairs and stages per special event layouts
- Establishing a secure perimeter by setting up metal detectors, barricades and ticket scanners
- Assist in client and vendor load-in for special events
Logistics Team Members are expected to:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a background screening and driving record check
- Work well within a diverse, fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Adhere to a uniform and attendance policy
- Complete physical tasks such as lifting up to 50 pounds, climbing stairs, working on your feet for extended periods of time
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Commit to working all stadium large scale events (which can be found at levisstadium.com). Examples of these events include:
o Soccer Games
o 49ers Football Games
o College and High School football games
o Other events such as Monster Jam and Other Large scale events
There are specialty positions within the Logistics Department that are explained below:
Loading Dock Staff
- Responsible for maintaining the safety, organization and efficient operation of the Loading Dock and surrounding private parking lots before, during and after events.
- Receive, log and deliver all ingoing and outgoing packages
- Inspect, maintain and report any issues with all forklifts
- Interact with internal stakeholders such as our janitorial, concessions, merchandise and restaurant contractors.
- Manifest, deliver and log beverage distribution to all internal departments
- Load and unload freight and passenger vehicles, transport packages to/from warehouse and log all items received and distributed
- Demonstrate effective communication regarding the transfer of possession of packages
- Perform general maintenance on furniture, pallet jacks and other items
- Interact with pedestrian and vehicular traffic to provide information regarding closed roads, updated travel routes and information regarding stadium events.
- Operate golf carts, gas vehicles and/or forklifts (if certified) in order to deliver, stage and/or deploy items such as tables, chairs, signage, barricades and other safety items.
- Execute layouts for pedestrian safety, traffic control, passenger queuing for VTA light rail as well as a hardened security perimeter
- Upon training, aid in the safe and secure direction of VTA trains at pedestrian intersections
- Abide by all necessary safety precautions for working at night, in low visibility and/or operating vehicles in city streets
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What position are you applying for?