The San Francisco 49ers are looking for an individual to focus on improving business performance and fan experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performing work environment. You will define project objectives, structure problems, manage timelines, engage internal and external stakeholders, conduct business analysis, develop presentations, and oversee project implementation. You will gain broad exposure to a variety of different functional areas within the 49ers organization.
This position is based in Levi’s Stadium and reports to the Director of Business Strategy & Analytics. Requires the ability to work flexible schedules, including weekends and holidays.
· Lead and implement cross-functional projects to improve business efficiency and fan experience as well as drive 49ers business growth
· Identify and structure problems and opportunities
· Develop detailed financial and analytical models to further business performance and deal negotiation
· Build high quality data visualizations for use by the whole organization, including executive management
· Present findings and recommendations to all stakeholders, including executive management and third-parties
· Other duties as assigned
- Two+ (2+) years of work experience within management consulting, investment banking, or as an analyst at a leading organization
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred. Degree in math, economics, business, engineering, or other quantitative field is a plus
- Effective people management skills, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to develop frameworks to guide project approach, timelines, and decision-making
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and build high quality financial models
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity in analysis, attention to detail, and accountability for results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Power user of the MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus
- Experience with SQL, R, or SAS a plus
- Relevant sports industry experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.