IT Engineer with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Technical Services: Technical Support/Help Desk
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist all staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktops, laptops, peripheral equipment and software complying with given standards and guidelines.
- Train and guide staff with hardware and software usage.
- Participate in important technological department projects and perform problem diagnosis of network and desktop environment under IT Management direction.
- Update and maintain computer inventory and surplus equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone and other computing equipment.
- Ensure desktop and laptop computers interconnect seamlessly with network systems.
- Maintain passwords, data integrity and file system security for computing environment.
- Interact with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Recommend and implement upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Assess functional needs to determine system purchase specifications.
- Identify and repair hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop level systems.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems.
- Game day and event day support for stadium network infrastructure, partner specific systems and systems related to media personnel.
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail oriented and organized
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays in addition to regular business hours
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience with a mixed Microsoft and MAC OS based client/server environment
- Active Directory and Exchange experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?