This position is primarily a contract and administrative support position for 40 hours per week for 10 weeks during the summer of 2018. The law student will handle primarily ordinary course business documents, including, but not limited to, assisting with sponsorship contracts, ticket and suite sales agreements, private event license agreements, vendor agreements, licensing arrangements, and legal research. Applicants must be highly organized and efficient.
Daily Tasks would be expected to include:
- Preparing a variety of form agreements, including licenses, leases, non-disclosure agreements, purchase and sale contracts, for review by the Associate General Counsel, primarily related to sponsorship, special events, suites, tickets, sales, parking, and other operational matters.
- Draft and review rules for contests and sweepstakes.
- Draft summaries of contracts.
- Files contracts in SAP Ariba contract management system.
- Prepare contracts for electronic signature in Docusign.
- Other administrative tasks in preparation for 2018 Training Camp and NFL Season.
Education and Experience:
A rising second or third-year student at an accredited law school. A candidate must have experience with contracts and/or licensing. Mastery of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) is required. Familiarity with SAP Ariba and Docusign is a plus. The candidate must have the ability to work 40 hours per week on-site for 10 weeks at Levi’s® Stadium. A successful candidate is extremely well-organized, possesses excellent communication skills and impeccable integrity and judgment.
Please send a cover letter and resume via email to Kimberly Kupitz at Kimberly@49ers.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.