Guest Services Coordinator with Forty Niners Stadium Management Company in Santa Clara · CA
Forty Niners Stadium Management Company jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Event Guest Relations
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Forty Niners Stadium Management Company is in search of a Guest Services Coordinator to oversee team communications and part-time staff logistics within the Guest Services department. This person will act as a direct liaison between management and GSRs, and assist with creating a positive guest and employee experience for events & game days.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate communication with GSRs via email, telephone, and the time & attendance system
- Assist in the revision and production of our event staff handbook (“The Playbook”).
- Administer event survey following each large scale event and end of season survey at conclusion of event season soliciting feedback on their work experience within the Guest Services department.
- Administer the staff time & attendance software, coordinating the schedules of the GSR staff utilizing the scheduling policies.
- Finalize hours-worked reports for each event and pay period.
- Maintain all individual GSR profiles within the time & attendance system, including all information regarding: hiring, training, skills, certifications, and contact.
- Coordinate pre-event set up for Ushering Supervisors.
- Assist with responses to emails from the Levi’s Stadium Guest Services email account.
- Assist with facilitating training programs for GSRs, as well as new hire training for all stadium event staff.
- Serve as a Manager on Duty for select special events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to juggle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Working knowledge of programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays in addition to regular business hours.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you comfortable working weekends?