Group Sales Consultant with San Francisco 49ers in Santa Clara, CA
San Francisco 49ers jobs
Sports Jobs in Santa Clara, CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Job Title: Group Sales Consultant
Reports to: Manager, Membership Sales
The San Francisco 49ers are looking for a Group Sales Consultant who is primarily responsible for group sales efforts for 49ers games, college football and additional events at Levi’s® Stadium. The Group Sales Consultant will report directly into the Manager of Membership Sales. This position is an integral part of the 49ers Revenue Team and supports an integrated operation that includes Sales, Ticketing, Marketing and Business Intelligence departments.
This person should have a passion for working with people and enjoy aggressive outbound sales on a daily basis. The ideal candidate is team-oriented, has strong communication skills, and lives for the daily grind of selling in pro sports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position will be focused on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations and closing sales
- Set and conduct out of the office sales appointments with a focus on local schools, youth football programs, businesses and other various clubs and organizations
- Maintain a high level of customer service to encourage renewals and referrals
- Due to the nature of this role, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals, and closed sales goals
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best and achieve goals set before them
- Candidate should possess both the personal and communication skills to conduct face to face presentations
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities to support a strong, unified sales culture
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient with various MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks and able to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Able to work long and flexible hours, including holidays and weekends, as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of prior sports sales/industry or equivalent sales experience is preferred
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-level clients
- Candidate should possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?